Housing market data published this morning reveals that the number of homes under offer has overtaken those at exchange or moving to completion for the first time since the Coronavirus crisis struck.Covering the past seven days, the data points to a normality – of a sort – returning to the property market as fresh offers and stock floods into the front end of the market.Gathered by property technology company Coadjute for its Property Market Insights report from data provided by the industry’s leading software companies, it shows a week-on-week 111% increasing in viewings, 58% increase in those registering for updates and an extraordinary 67% increase in properties being registered for sale.At the back end of the market, there was a 41% increase in exchanges and 34% increase in completions.This surge in activity is also seen in the conveyancing data with a rise in the number of cases listed and the number of quotes provided doubling over the last week.Coadjute believes that its data clearly shows the industry is adapting with continuing signs of recovering in all aspects of the buying and selling process, but notes that most of the totals remain below market norms.Dan Salmons, CEO at Coadjute (left) says “This report shows how rapidly the housing market is now returning.“In a week when the government called for the use of digital tools in the property market to get the economy going, we applaud how rapidly estate agents and other parties are adopting new digital approaches to make this possible.“Our mission at Coadjute is to help the property market transform digitally, and we welcome the housing minister’s encouragement to use blockchain technologies to accelerate the process.”dan salmons coadjute housing market proptech May 29, 2020Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles Letting agent fined £11,500 over unlicenced rent-to-rent HMO3rd May 2021 BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021 Home » News » COVID-19 news » BOUNCE BACK: More properties are now ‘under offer’ than exchanging or completing previous nextHousing MarketBOUNCE BACK: More properties are now ‘under offer’ than exchanging or completingData from proptech firm Coadjute shows first signs of rising activity in the viewings, property listings and ‘under offer’ parts of the market.Nigel Lewis29th May 202001,040 Views
ProCor, a global communication program promoting heart health founded by Harvard School of Public Health Professor of Cardiology Emeritus Bernard Lown, has awarded the Louise Lown Heart Hero Award to the Kenyan-Heart National Foundation’s (KHNF) rheumatic heart disease (RHD) prevention program. Through local initiatives and outreach efforts, the KHNF teaches thousands of people every year how to prevent RHD.The annual award recognizes innovative, preventive approaches to cardiovascular health in developing countries. The award was established in 2007 by Lown, an internationally renowned cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize recipient, to honor his wife, Louise, and her lifelong commitment to the well-being of others as a social worker, activist, and writer.For more information.
To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week. Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters
“I kept my head down, worked hard, came in every day and it has paid off,” Hutton told the club’s official website. “Now I just want to go on and take this opportunity given me by the manager. “Like everybody else here, I’ve always trained hard so I’ve been able to come back strong this season and the benefits of that have been excellent for me. “We’ve made a really strong start to the season and we want to continue in the same vein. “The squad has depth and a great mix of youth and experience which should stand us in good stead over the rest of the season.” Hutton, who has made 39 appearances for Villa, was signed by Alex McLeish for around £3million from Tottenham in 2011 but after Lambert replaced McLeish in 2012 he did not feature. Lambert admitted last season Hutton was not playing because of his £40,000-a-week wages but he was integrated back into the squad this summer as chairman Randy Lerner wanted to see a return on his investments. Darren Bent has also followed him back into Lambert’s plans after being farmed out on loan to Fulham last season. Villa host Arsenal on Saturday after Hutton helped them to a 1-0 win at Liverpool at the weekend, their third win in four league games. Boss Lambert added: “You know exactly what you will get from Alan, he’s an excellent professional and he’s made an excellent start to the season for us, helping to drive the defence and adding his experience to the mix. “The way he’s played, he’s made a big contribution to the great start we’ve made, as have all of the players, because it’s very much a squad game and you need that level of focus and commitment from everyone in the group.” Alan Hutton has signed a new three-year deal with Aston Villa, completing an amazing U-turn by the club. The right-back had previously been frozen out for two years and had not played under boss Paul Lambert until this season. He was loaned out to Nottingham Forest, Real Mallorca and Bolton and looked to have no future at Villa Park. Press Association